DELTA STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY OFUOMA 2018/2019 ADMISSION FORM SALES COMMENCES HOW?
This is to inform the general public and prospective applicants at the Delta State College of Health and Technology OFUOMA that the school management has began its 2018/2018 admission form sales.
2018/2019 Admission Session Application Process
Entrance exam into the Delta State College of Health Technology Ofuoma-Ughelli:
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are advised to Read the requirement for each course before choosing their course/programme of choice. The college is not liable for candidate failure to read and know the requirements for each course before they make their choices.
2. Ensure that all spaces are correctly filled in the online submission of the form.
The college is not liable for candidate failure to fill correctly all spaces before the online submission of the form.
3. Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgment/identification card to be presented on the day of entrance examination
4. Candidates are to obtain pin number from any zenith bank branch in Nigeria, on payment of a non-refundable fee of eight thousand five hundred #9,500 only and log onto the school website www.deltashtportal.com to register online.
5. Candidates are expected to print out an acknowledgement/identification card to be presented on the day of the entrance examination.
6. Enrtance Exam holds on Friday, 6th July, 2018 Time: 9 am
The following are the items to come with:
a. Original and photocopy of credentials
b. SSCE, NECO OR WAEC
c. Local government of origin
d. Birth cetificate or age declaration
e. Two(2) recent passport photograph
f. Affidavit of change of name
g. A copy of the online registration print out
h. Letter of attestation
i. Writinig materials
j. No calculator or handset is allowed into the exam hall.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.