KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA DELSU HAS JUST ANNOUNCED ITS 2018/2019 HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEE AMOUNTS AND PRICE
We are pleased to inform the general public and students old and fresh at the Delta State University Abraka Delsu that the University Management has just announced its 2018/2019 Hostel accommodation fee.
HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEES FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform the University community, particularly students and the general public that the fees for the various categories of hostel accommodations provided by the University have been adjusted as follows:
1. Executive Hostel (Former Postgraduate Hostel)
i. Two students in a room – N65,000:00 per Bed space
ii. One student per room – N120,000:00 per room.
2. Medical Hostel (Students of Basic Medical and Clinical Sciences) – N50,000:00 / bed space.
3. Niger-Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Hostel – N50,000:00 / bed space.
4. ECO-Hostel (undergraduates) – – – -N30,000:00 / bed space.
5. a. Council Hall and Ethiope Halls ( Female) Site II – – N30,000: 00 / bed space (undergraduates).
b. Council Hall and Ethiope Halls ( Female) Site II – – N50, 000: 00 / bed space (JUPEB students).
6. a. Abraka Hall (Male) site II – – – – -N30,000: 00 / bed space (undergraduates)
b. Abraka Hall (Male) site II – – – – – N50, 000: 00 / bed space (JUPEB students)
Fresh, Stale and JUPEB students are to note that the University do not condole harbouring (squatting) /sharing of bed space with other students.