DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA DELSU HAS JUST RELEASED ITS 2018/2019 CATCHMENT and 3rd ADMISSION LIST check now
We are pleased to inform the general public and prospective students at the Delta State University Abraka Delsu that the University Management has just announced the release of its 2018/2019 catchment and 3rd admission list.
To check if you have been admitted, CHECK DELSU 2018 1ST BATCH ADMISSION LIST
Consequently, you are required to make immediate payment of fees in full including the non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand (N30,000.00) for Indigene and Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) for Non- indigene and tender the evidence at the point of clearance in the Faculties.
You are advised to come along with the following items/documents for the Clearance Exercise starting IMMEDIATELY and would last for two weeks.
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance fees
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Results
- SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. Statement of Result (Original and five photocopies) computer printout of private candidates SSCE result duly Certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and five photocopies).
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/ Lawyer/Senior Civil Servants (Original and five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and five photocopies).
- Local Government of Origin or State of Origin Certificate.
- School testimonial (Original and five photocopies).
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies) with one passport on the file and two passports on only the clearance form.
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications, i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc, on or before 2013 must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit in lieu of Statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted.
- University Health Centre Medical Card.
It should be noted that any candidate who fails to show up for the Clearance Exercise within the stipulated period (TWO WEEKS) would be deemed to have rejected the offer and therefore the offer would lapse.
CLICK HERE to pay acceptance
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.