DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CRUTECH HAS JUST ANNOUNCED ITS 2017/2018 MATRICULATION CEREMONY DATE,PLUS INFORMATION ON STUDENT WEEK AND EXAMINATIONS
This is to inform the general public and students at the Cross River State University of Science and Technology CRUTECH that the University Management has just announced its 2017/2018 Matriculation date plus other vital information.
This is to inform all staff and students in Cross River University of technology of Management’s decision on the dates of Matriculation of First Year Students, the Students Week as well as the First Semester Examinations for 2017/2018 Academic Session as follows:
- The Matriculation of First Year Students in all programs in the University shall hold from Monday 9th April, 2018 through Tuesday 10th April, 2018.
- Only First Year Students who have paid their school fees in full shall be eligible to participate in the Exercise. Students who do not meet this condition shall either lose their studentship or pay the prescribed fees later and defer their admission to 2018/2019 Session.
- First Semester Examinations for Final Year Students will commence from Monday 23rd April, 2018 through Saturday 28th April, 2018. Examinations for other students will start from Monday 30th April, 2018 through Saturday 12th May, 2018. Management wishes all students well in their Examinations and encourages them to study hard in order to succeed.
- All continuing Students should ensure that they pay their fees up to date or at least up to the Second Semester of 2016/2017 Academic Session in line with the extant regulations of the University on payment of school fees.
- The Student Week shall commence on Wednesday 11th April, 2018 and end on Saturday 14th April, 2018. All students are enjoined to support the week.
- The University shall observe the Public Holidays on Friday 30th March, 2018 and Monday 2nd April, 2018 respectively. Activities in the University shall resume on Tuesday 3rd April, 2018. Management wishes all a Happy Holiday.
Management expects all to note this information and be properly guided.