DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY COOU (ANSU) 2018/2019 JUPEB ADMISSION FORM IS OUT
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2018/2019 session
* The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry admissions into CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY and other JUPEB -affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of five (5) Credits at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least five subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
N/B: Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria including CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
iii. Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
vii. Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
viii.Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 direct entry UTME during the programme.
iii. All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Phone: 08037741403, 08037373569, 07033733883
Submission of online forms will close on
Wednesday, 31st October 2018 at 11:59pm
History/Literature/Christian Religous Studies(HLCRS)
Economis/History/Literature in English (EHL)
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religous
Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)