CROSS RIVER STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR HAS JUST RELEASED ITS 2018/2019 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULT
This is to inform the general public and applicants at Cross River State College of Health Technology Calabar that the school management has just announced the release of its 2018/2019 entrance examination result.
The Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar wishes to announce the release of the 2018/2019 Entrance Examination result.
1. To access the result, candidates should use the printout used for purchasing the form.
2. The successful candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only on or before 16th of June, 2018 into the College bank account number 2001543971 at First Bank of Nigeria, Plc and the teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt for the interview assessment.
3. The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
* Original Educational Certificates.
WAEC/NECO Results must be Internet printout.
* Revenue Collector’s receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
* Registration form printed from the Internet.
* Age declaration or birth certificate.
* Marriage certificate/Change of name for married women.
* Certificate of Origin for Local Government Area of Origin.
* JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO – ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND)
* A biro pen.
* Professional certificate for Public Health Nursing, Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) and Health Information Management, evidence of completion of one year industrial attachment for HND – HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).
4. Venue for interview: College of Health Technology EU-PRIME Resource Center, opposite the College auditorium.
5. Date: Monday, 16th July to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
|Monday||16th July, 2018||a. Professional Diploma in Health Information Management|
b. Health Information Management – ND
c. Health Information Mangement – HND
|Tuesday||17th July, 2018||a. Community Health Extension Worker (Direct CHEW)|
b. Community Health Extension Worker (In-service CHEW)
|Wednesday||18th July, 2018||a. Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)|
b. Pharmacy Technician
c. Public Health Nursing Officer
|Thursday||19th July, 2018||a. Dispensing Opticianry|
b. Medical Laboratory Technician
|Friday||20th July, 2018||a. Environmental Health – HND|
b. Environmental Health – ND
c. Environmental Health Technician
d. Health Promotion
e. Any spill overs from other programmes.
6. Time: 8:00am prompt daily.
7. Please give the content of this circular the widest publicity so that successful candidate will be adequately informed.