SEE JAMB/INSTITUTIONS 2018 OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS
BAYERO university Kano BUK SCREENING requirements and GUIDElines for 2017/2018 ADMITTED CANDIDATES
This is to inform the general public and fresh students of the BAYERO university Kano BUK that the University management has released its screening guideline for the 2017/2018 ADMITTED CANDIDATES.
Guideline for screening of Newly ADMITTED undergraduate candidates 2017/2018
STEP 1: CANDIDATES are requested to log in to BUK portal www.buk.edu.ng
For printing of admission letter and presenting it at the venue of screening.
STEP 2: payment of ACCEPTANCE FEE #5000. Only.
STEP 3: CANDIDATES are requested to to present the following items to the point of screening.
1.University confirmation of PROVISIONAL offer of admission letter.
2.JAMB PROVISIONAL letter of admission letter.
3. JAMB RESULTS SLIP FOR UTME CANDIDATES DE SLIP FOR DE CANDIDATES.
4. Diploma IJAMB NCE results for DE candidates.
5. O, level results WAEC NECO NABTEB WITH result checked card attached.
6. Birth certificate/ age declaration.
7. Evidence of payment of acceptance fee.
8. Medical certificate of fitness.
9. Completed copy of undertaken form.
10. Two passport photographs.
Success in your screening.