As part of a wider initiative to invest in excellence, the University of Sussex is delighted to offer scholarships to overseas fee paying students from Nigeria admitted to start an eligible Masters course in September 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
(country): University of Sussex, UK
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) with a few exceptions
Type: Postgraduate taught (Masters)
In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must
- be a national of Nigeria,
- be a self-financing student
- have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2018.
- meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course.
If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship. To receive the enhanced award, you will be required to provide evidence of your First Class degree from a recognised institution in Nigeria.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of up to £5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: one year
Method of Application:
- Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
- If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st August 2018
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Scholarship Provider: University of Sussex UK
Important Notes: You must accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course and submit the online declaration in order to receive the scholarship. You must allow sufficient time for the Masters application to be considered before the 1 August deadline. You must also have sufficient time to obtain a visa to study at Sussex, if you need one.