KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
The school was founded by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile among others. ESMT Berlin offers a Master’s in Management, a Full-time MBA, an Executive MBA as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. ESMT Berlin is one of four business schools in Germany having the coveted Triple accreditation.
The Europe School of Management and Technology (ESMT) is accepting applications for its Full-time MBA program and its Executive MBA program. To complement process, the school is offering several merit-based full MBA scholarships to applicants from Least Developed Countries.
- Full MBA: 1st October 2017
- Executive MBA: 1st June 2017
- Candidates with permanent residence in any developing country
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in a least developed country within a reasonable timeframe after completion of the program.
- The scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and will be accounted for against the applicant’s program fees.
- Applicants must meet ESMT’s general admission requirements.
Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and financial need.
Number of Scholarships
- Full MBA: 4
- Executive MBA: 3
Value of Scholarship
- Four full tuition scholarships including stipend to cover living expenses for Kofi Annan Fellows
- Several partial tuition scholarships: up to € 15,000
Three full tuition scholarships: € 57,500 each, and a small stipend to cover travel to and from Berlin for each module
Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the ESMT Full-time MBA program. Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the ESMT.