DOWNLOAD SUMMARY OF JAMB 2019 NOVEL SWEET-SIXTEEN PDF HERE
ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION HAS JUST RELEASED ITS 2018/2019 SCREENING TEST FORM AND PROCEDURE PLUS CUT OFF
This is to inform the general public and prospective applicants at Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the school management has just released its 2018/2019 screening test form and process.
2018/2019 SCREENING PROCESS FLOW FOR JAMB CANDIDATES
Announcement for all prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB.
All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 2nd August 2018.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, Olevel result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
CBT Exams will commence on the 15th of August 2018 and end on the 22nd of August 2018.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) Schedule will be published soon.