KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY AKSU HAS ANNOUNCED its screening Exercise schedule and REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMITTED CANDIDATES 2017/2018 session
THIS IS inform the general public and and new students at Akwa In on state University that the management of the school has announced the schedule and screening requirements for all new students 2017/2018 session.
SCREENING EXERCISE FOR NEW STUDENTS
All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2016/2017 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screeningand registration with the following documents:
(1) Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
(2) Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
(3) On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will
not be accepted)
(4) 2017/2018 JAMB Admission Letter
(5) 2017/2018 JAMB Result
(6) Two (2) passport photographs
(7) All other credentials which were presented during the
2017/2018 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
(a) Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
(b) Certificate of Origin
(c) Reference letter from a person of good standing in the
(8) Two (2) file jackets.
Faculty Officers are please directed to guide the new students properly
to ensure compliance.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening
exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the
department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is
Theresa Okon (Mrs)
PAR (Academic Affairs Division)