SEE JAMB/INSTITUTIONS 2018 OFFICIAL CUT-OFF MARKS
SEE ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY AAUA 2017/2018 FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
This is to inform the general public and fresh Students at Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA that the University Management has just announced its 2017/2018 fresh Students Registration procedure.
PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS’ REGISTRATION FOR FIRST SEMESTER, 2017/2018 SESSION
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.