KNOW ABOUT JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION NOW!!!
AAU RULES AND REGULATIONS AND WAYS TO FLEE FROM CULTISM AND SOCIAL HARASSMENT.
Okay, so let me run down a list of rules that should be observed by students of the Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma.
1. It is A must for every student not to fight at schools premises.
2. Student that has below 70% of classes attendance is not allow to sit for an examination.
3. Every students must summit his/her present session file before the close of the session, which must contain all the necessary things (see your course adviser)
4. It is a must for every student to apply for online course registration before the close of the stipulated time, if not for he or she to be able to access it, such student needs to pay additional #5000.
5. A student must consult his/her course adviser before any online course registration or your senior colleagues.
6. A must for every student to be in the hall of an examination, 30 minutes before the commencement of the Exam.
7. Avoid examination malpractice.
8. Pls, endeavor to dress decently before entering the school compound, if not you will be embarrassed by the school security.
9. Fore more information Check your student hand book.
WAYS TO FLEE FROM CULTISM HARASSMENT
1. Avoid the following DRESS_CODE. If there’s no occasion that ascern yo to do so by the management, both in school and outside the school.
A. Black and Black (mostly use to mourn any late colleague)
B. Red and Red (both in hand band)
C. Pink and pink.
Also as many as you know!
2. Don’t agitate or use insultive words to anybody that first to chance you or ask you out! (use your brain. Never be an aggressor)
3. Avoid speaking ferociously to anybody that comes around you.
4. Avoid Any strange Invitation and every unaware parties. Maybe, you’re being invited by friends or relation.
5. Don’t walk around at late hour in the night.
6. Don’t go to “Night Class Study” (N.C.S) alone at the school.
7. For new intake please beware in the day of your matriculation. Be 100% security vigilant